Author Topic: Mouse move profile  (Read 1044 times)

VoiceAble556

Mouse move profile
« on: January 19, 2021, 01:50:36 PM »
Hello I found this profile somewhere in the forums and I was trying to use it but for some reason it's not working correctly, for example when I move up down or right it moves the cursor down and when I say left it also goes left which is correct but I'm just wondering why the other directions aren't working I tried looking but I couldn't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I attached the profile below

VoiceAble556

Re: Mouse move profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 02:01:02 PM »
i actually think i fixed it, sorry !

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 02:07:08 PM »
The second and third condition were using the "Equals" operator, rather than the "Contains" operator, which could never match (as the spoken command cannot be the literal text "right" or "up").

I corrected that, as well as the "right" branch using mickeys instead of pixels.

In future, if you have an issue with something found on the forum, linking to the topic you found it in can be very useful, so that any information on the decisions made when putting the command together is available.

In this case, I exported it with the category intact, which is the topic number, so I was able to find the topic it originated from.

As a side note, if you're looking for a system that moves the cursor until you stop it, instead of a set distance, this profile may be of use.

VoiceAble556

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 03:44:18 PM »
yeah, i realized what the issue was after posting this, sorry! i couldn't remember exactly where i found this profile i downloaded it a while.

Thank you for helping i appreciate it!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:38:11 PM by VoiceAble556 »