Author Topic: Voice Attack Not Working. Shows its listening but not working.  (Read 1400 times)

BlueEyedDevil

Voice Attack Not Working. Shows its listening but not working.
« on: January 04, 2021, 11:32:37 AM »
I start voice attack through Steam. and I load a profile (tried several), and I start to give commands and nothing happens.  I just built a new computer so this is a new install of voice attack.  The previous installation worked perfectly.  After it loads the profile it says that it is listening but when I give it commands nothing works.  It is not even showing that it hears me because I remember from the previous install when VA is listening it lists everything you say (or at least it hears) in the window.  I tried running as admin but I am stuck and would appreciate advise.  Thanks.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Voice Attack Not Working. Shows its listening but not working.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 11:55:15 AM »
You'll want to take a look at this thread - it's a bit of a read, but it has helped many over the years:  https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=1635.0   I'd start by checking the, 'Disable Acoustic Echo Cancellation' option - that seems to be a common issue if other software is installed and is interfering with it.