Author Topic: I wanted to say thank you...  (Read 1357 times)

falstaff

I wanted to say thank you...
« on: December 13, 2020, 02:38:17 AM »
Recently, I tried another product similar to VoiceAttack but a little more specialized.
The customer support experience was truly awful.
I had pre-sales questions, it took 6 days for them to acknowledge me.
(I should have known it was going to be downhill from here)
I followed the FAQ and still couldn't get one of the sample/tutorial items to work.
It took 5 days to hear back.
This software was $40.
The name of the product is unimportant but the lesson I learned was priceless.
I took for granted the amazing support from this company and the user community for Voice Attack.
The manual is a work of art when compared much more expensive products.
You can get help and it doesn't take 5 days to get it.
I admit that I AM NOT AN EASY CUSTOMER to deal with.
I hit edge cases in the software a lot, my expectations are in the stratosphere, and don't sit by passively waiting for a response and start writing to any email I can get a hold of. I'll write scathing criticisms (but fair) when things are broken.Under the right circumstances, I'm sure I'm a real nightmare.
I found myself saying "Man, I wish VoiceAttack did the thing I need from product X"
That's when it hit me how awesome using VoiceAttack has been.
It made realize how awesome some other software I use was too. (not here to talk about those, though)
So, to the team that works here...thank you!
And to the users on this forum that help others...thank you!

Chaos Introvert

Re: I wanted to say thank you...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 12:05:41 PM »
I would like to second this sentiment.

The level of functionality in VoiceAttack, the availability of information, and the support of the community and VA staff is TOP NOTCH. For the price tag, it's a staggeringly good value.

I absolutely adore this program. I probably spend more time working on my VA profiles these days than I do playing the games they go with, but I'm having a blast.

Thanks for a wonderful product!