Author Topic: Registration Keys not valid!?  (Read 800 times)

MasterFuba

Registration Keys not valid!?
« on: November 27, 2020, 06:13:16 AM »
Hi,

i have purchased the full bundle with 5 license codes. But non of them are working!?
The keys inside the email looks like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx but they are too long to enter in the registration window.
If i remove all the "-" inbetween they would have the correct lenghts but server just quits with message
"Incorrect email adress or registration key"

Purchase is 20h ago, i would expect the registration server should know about my keys.
Please help me getting this solved. I am also confused that vaicompro.com is the sender (noreply@sendowl.com) and have no clue if they are the vendor and Voiceattack the product or if vaicompro is a 3rd party.
Its kind of unclear who realy stands behind this great product and for unknow reason its a pain to get it registred.

Thanks for help.

KR
Daniel

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
Re: Registration Keys not valid!?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 06:19:58 AM »
Viacom Pro is a 3rd party product, so you would have to get in touch with them concerning how their products are installed/registered

MasterFuba

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 08:26:58 AM »
grr - and VAICOM say that the key should be ok. But they don't
I love it - i am now between two chairs screaming and no one cares.
....Ask the other one we can't help.

Has someone experiance with this VAICOM guys? Maybe the forgot to inform Voiceattack about my purchase 24h ago...?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 09:55:44 AM »
Which product are you trying to register? VoiceAttack itself, or the third-party VAICOM PRO addon?

The bundle you're referring to does not include a license for VoiceAttack (to my knowledge, the only "third party" that sells VoiceAttack licenses is Steam; A license would not be bundled with any third-party VoiceAttack addons); You'll need to purchase that separately.