Author Topic: RESOLVED Record Screen in IL2 Great Battles with AMD Radeon Adrenaline Software  (Read 1394 times)

CDNCAVOK

EDIT: 2020-05-11The problem is not Voice Attack, the application only works in windowed mode, not full screen!

I am using OBS instead.

Hello,

I am a seasoned user in Voice Attack and I was able to set a voice command with ease for Nvidea Shadowplay for recording IL2 Great Battles.

I recently switched graphics card for an AMD RX590 so decided to try Adrenaline 20.2.2 WHQL software for game recording. The issue I am having is the the recorder works fine out of the game with voice commands pointing to to pressing a key combination but does not work when I am in game in full screen mode even though I am telling it to send the command to the specific software.

I am really stumped!

Anyone hear have this working for Adrenaline? If so how?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 05:42:26 PM by CDNCAVOK »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Have you tried setting the command target to the active window?

If that doesn't work, try running VoiceAttack as administrator (using the "Run VoiceAttack as an Administrator" option on the "System / Advanced" tab of the VoiceAttack options window).

CDNCAVOK

I will double check your recommendations and report back. Thanks

CDNCAVOK

I Assigned Voice Attack to always launch as Admin. The problem is not with Voice Attack. When the game is in Full Screen Mode I cannot even record with the key combinations I assigned. If I minimize the window then it works!

I will try Borderless Region. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh2-023

Record Desktop
When enabled, Record Desktop allows recording content directly from your Windows desktop.
NOTE! OpenGL applications may be recorded using the Record Desktop feature only when running in windowed mode.

Borderless Region Capture
When enabled, Borderless Region Capture allows recording of a selected application.