Author Topic: Disabled guy, this could be answer to my dreams, quick question - link profile  (Read 1250 times)

Alboy1975

Hi

I'm a disabled guy who finds it difficult playing games with one hand and voice attack may be answer to my dreams.  I'm following tutorials to figure out the basics and i see there are a number of profiles to import (quite straight forward), but there's something i cannot figure out.  How do ii link a profile to a specific programme/game, so that when i load the game the correct va profile is used, like linking a mouse profile to a game (ie linked to an exe)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Check the "Enable Auto Profile Switching" option on the "General" tab of the VoiceAttack options window, then in the profile options for the profile(s) you want to switch automatically, enter the window title(s) of the application(s) into the "Enable profile switching for the following windows or processes" field.

Press F1 while VoiceAttack has focus to open VoiceAttackHelp.pdf in your default PDF viewer, and search for "'Enable profile switching for the following windows'" for more information.

Alboy1975

Thanks, will have a look