Author Topic: [XPLANE Zibo 737] Voice Attack Heading select  (Read 2158 times)

Simon8900

[XPLANE Zibo 737] Voice Attack Heading select
« on: May 13, 2020, 01:26:23 AM »
Hi all,

I'm tuning Voice attack in order to give vocal command to my virtual copilot (I'm talking about Zibo 737 for XPLANE 11)
I finely tuned all the switches and buttons, but I can't understand how to request heading and speed select.
For example: If I want to switch on Landing lights with a vocal command "Landing lights on", is pretty simple. I've to set a keyboard command to "landing lights on" and associate that keyboard command to the phrase "Landing lights on".

But now I'd like to configure a voice command for HDG and Speed select("set heading 160" for example). I've no idea how to associate my voice command to the action inside the plane, as it is not a simple button.

Any idea?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: [XPLANE Zibo 737] Voice Attack Heading select
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 12:47:43 PM »
There is a third-party application which offers a VoiceAttack plugin, SPAD.neXt, that allows you to get and set data from and to various flight sims, including X-Plane.

Otherwise you'd have to keep track of the value manually (I.E. start from a known state, and store any changes in a variable), which means having to do every change using a VoiceAttack command so the values don't get desynchronized.