Author Topic: Planetside 2 profile by Zizex  (Read 2921 times)

terrencemc123

Planetside 2 profile by Zizex
« on: May 08, 2020, 01:36:12 PM »
Planetside 2 Profile by Zizex  (My Connery player name.)

Here's a VoiceAttack profile for Planetside 2 that I believe is more detailed than other PS2 profiles I've found.
  • Check out the darklight flashlight strobe. (For dancing what else?  Certainly not for breaching enemy strongholds.)  ;)
  • A harasser driver tank mine deployment command. (A sometimes useful little thing I came up with one day.)  :)
  • A Speech-to-chat window dictation ability. (Uses the default Windows speech recognition engine.)  8)
  • It even tells you the day, date & time. (If you ask nicely.)  ::)
  • Plus, more than 160 other commands.  :-*
Not all key binds are set to game default and mouse movements are coordinated for full screen windowed.  So don't forget to edit this profile and your in-game keybinds to match each other if any command fails to work.  Some commands simultaneously call up communications channels for soundboard files I play through a virtual audio cable.  The categories are "Horn", "Ejection" and "Channel Toggle". (I'm a fun guy that way.)  You'll want to edit these commands no doubt.  Unless your ping is just awful, timings shouldn't need changing.

You may not find a command for every vehicle assortment due to all the variations.  However, I did provide lots of examples for you to learn to write your own.  Lastly, because this profile contains 2 "Stop" commands
(one for audio and the other for VA commands only), you may get an import blocked message from VA.  Simply change your VoiceAttack options to allow.

UPDATED PROFILE:  August 2nd, 2020*Final update.
               |
               |
              \|/
                      This link will take you to my setup of Virtual Audio Cable and VoiceAttack
               *                                https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=3353.0
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 12:03:09 PM by terrencemc123 »