Author Topic: Start 10 minutes delayed  (Read 1369 times)

MicMic

Start 10 minutes delayed
« on: December 31, 2019, 02:41:08 AM »
Hello.

I am using VoiceAttack free trial version for one year and the start of the program is delayed 10'. Is it normal?

I uninstall and reinstall the program a few times but I have the same behaviour, and I only need to use one profile with 10 commands so I do not really need the payed version so, I wish to know if it is a bug or it is normal to wait for the free version.

Thank you in advance.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Start 10 minutes delayed
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 03:42:27 AM »

MicMic

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 01:50:11 PM »
Ok, thank you.  ;)

SemlerPDX

• Global Moderator
  • Upstanding Lunatic
    • My AVCS Homepage
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 02:49:31 PM »
Totally understandable that you might only need VoiceAttack for one small thing, and it can be a pain when spending $20-40 here and there on utility programs for the PC while trying to avoid "free" programs that come packed with adware or worse, even before staring to drop $60 regularly for every damn PC game that comes out, but for all the things VoiceAttack can do and for the direct line to the developer and tons of helpful people (mostly Pfeil), it is the most well-worth-the-money utility program I have on my PC.

Highly recommend buying VA, and never looking back.  *Also, highly recommend buying a custom IVONA TTS Voice you like for use with VA, and also never looking back.  So worth it!  So many great pre-made profiles for games, windows, etc. already, and so easy to build your own or get help building one to do just about anything you can imagine (within reason).