Author Topic: A few question and situations here. New with this program and I'm a bit lost  (Read 2405 times)

Jet

First of all; hello

Second, I have already buyed Voiceattack and installed

*maybe question numer 1: Downloaded and installed HCS free pack but not sure if its only a list registry of ingame commnads or it has sounds on it or what, because anytime it runs sais "Not sound detected" ¿?

Anyway, questions:

- Why I can't modify the commands that appear in HCS - Event Horizon (SC) beta ?

- I pretend to buy a "named" voice pack. For example... alix (or whatever). I understand that this would only be the voice right ?, I mean, the list of commands is provided by the HCS pack and this voice that was purchased would simply adapt to those commands ? Or would new commands appear ?

- Can I use the phrases (sound files) of that voice pack (e.g. Alix) and add them to the commands I create in a different custom profile ?

I haven’t found precise answers to all this or/and I don’t have time to search for hours, I hope these questions won’t bother you. Thanks for the help, I read to you.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
As these questions are all regarding third-party HCS Voice Packs products, you'll want to contact them about this directly via their forum, or their Discord.

Jet

As these questions are all regarding third-party HCS Voice Packs products, you'll want to contact them about this directly via their forum, or their Discord.

Oh.. I thought it belonged to the same :// thank you, I will ask them.