Author Topic: Thrustmaster T-Flight Input Not recognised  (Read 1740 times)

Rhye

Thrustmaster T-Flight Input Not recognised
« on: December 07, 2019, 05:47:44 AM »
I've installed VA on my new PC build and I'm trying to set up voice commands for Elite Dangerous to take over from my Thrustmaster button combinations.
I've created an ED profile and VA is not recognising any input from my HOTAS. I have tried reinstalling VA and searching for remedies, but I feel I'm probably missing something.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Thrustmaster T-Flight Input Not recognised
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 06:14:53 AM »
Have you assigned that joystick to a joystick slot, as detailed in the "Joystick Options" subsection of the "Options Screen" section of the manual (press F1 while VoiceAttack has focus to open VoiceAttackHelp.pdf in your default PDF reader)?

Rhye

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 09:27:09 AM »
Yes, I've gone into joystick button recognition and hit the (...) I get the next screen showing joystick not set.
I've enabled joystick global buttons and the Toggle start/stop listening is selected. 
I press joystick buttons but nothing is detected.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 09:38:20 AM »
That is not where you assign a joystick to a joystick slot, which must be done before any joystick features can be used.

Read page 103 to page 104 of VoiceAttackHelp.pdf for VoiceAttack v1.8+, which hold the "Joystick Options" subsection I referred to.

Rhye

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 09:51:44 AM »
Many thanks,
I've found the relevant options now and VA is now seeing the HOTAS.
Cheers.