Author Topic: Startup command blocked, after November update 2019  (Read 1912 times)

Funzie

Startup command blocked, after November update 2019
« on: November 29, 2019, 11:12:30 PM »
Hello,

I'm new to Voice attack, only been using it a few weeks.

My OS is Windows 10, I'm using a paid version of VA originally on 1.78. With HCS voice pack "Orion" and HCS tools installed. This config of VA ran fine with no significant problems.

After updating from 1.78 to 1.80 VA gives the following messages after starting.

Startup command blocked: ((Initialisation))
Plugin 'HCS Plugin v3.3.3 - (c) 2016-2019 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
Plugin support enabled.
Profile set to not allow harmful actions.  See, 'Profile Options > Advanced' tab

I don't know why the Startup command is blocked can anyone shed some light on this problem?

Cheers :)

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Startup command blocked, after November update 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 11:21:18 PM »
Hi, Funzie.

As the bottom log entry suggests, you've set the, 'block harmful commands' option of the profile.  To turn this off, you'll want to edit your profile, then go to, 'Options' (at the top).  Then, go to the, 'Advanced' tab of the Profile Options screen.  There's one option on there labeled, 'Block potentially harmful profile actions'.  Uncheck this box.

If you imported this profile recently, it's possible that it's set globally to check that box on import.  You'll want to go to the main screen and click on the little wrench icon to go to Options.  Then, go to the System/Advanced tab.  On there, you'll find, 'Upon import, profiles will have, 'Block potentially harmful profile actions' selected.  Uncheck that box as well (if you don't want this to happen again).

Hope that helps!

Funzie

Re: Startup command blocked, after November update 2019
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 12:59:40 AM »
Thanks Gary,

First of all thanks for the prompt reply.

Secondly thanks for helping me fix my problem. It was in the profile settings.

Cheers :)