Author Topic: Voice Attack And Windows 10 Issues After Update  (Read 3267 times)

SheppardSG1

Voice Attack And Windows 10 Issues After Update
« on: October 03, 2019, 01:27:29 AM »
Hello
where should i begin
Yesterday i reinstalled voice attack again after fresh windows installing couple of days again because i using voice attack for stream (sound effects and elite dangerous other space games for controlling stuff) i go through  speech tutorilas everything works fine even voice attack commands etc, today im trying to launched first thing im getting is speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported ok wtf i search for that problem on google and fix it then i open voice attack again and profile that i had for stream is just gone and when i try to say something its not picking up microphone at all so i dont have a clue how to solved that problem in fact if i wanted to click on new profile nothing will open first time im seeing that and yes its running as admin. Windows 10 64bit pro) Nothing but problems since new updates win 10 is uber thrash for voice attack
https://images2.imgbox.com/73/f7/bgDPi3Zp_o.png
https://images2.imgbox.com/2d/7a/Mis3He8U_o.jpg
https://images2.imgbox.com/a5/a2/FS2Lp5bZ_o.jpg
Thank you for the answer :)

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Voice Attack And Windows 10 Issues After Update
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 09:33:32 AM »
I'm not sure this is a permission issue or something else - I can bolster the code to avoid an exception in this area (very old code that's been there for about ten years - this is the first I've heard of an issue in there).  However, if you are running as an admin there shouldn't be an issue there.  You'll want to try running a system scan to see if that can help -

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

The reason you are getting that box at all is because VA is detecting that the Windows Speech app is running.  Although it doesn't hurt for the speech app to be running, it could cause things to occur that are not expected (two voice apps running at the same time, doing their own things).  You can either click, 'no' on that message or turn off the Windows speech app by going to your control panel, then to, 'speech recognition', then click, 'Advanced speech options' then uncheck the box labeled, 'Run speech recognition at startup'.  You'll probably want to reboot at that point.

Hope that helps some!

SheppardSG1

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 08:08:18 AM »
Ok solved i treat voice attack i will reinstall him then i went to settings and enable speach recognition there for some reason it got disable  :) tnx u for the help anyway

SheppardSG1

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 11:10:59 AM »
ok today  and for the past few days i got difrent problem with my cam mice i type and my voice attack is picking up commands and plays sound effect on its own, or if i say warp (yelling there too ) he will understand as warrant ) cams are not good for this mic on obs i recordet and it was all clear btw  u need to got good mic for voice attack and couple of cm away from your mice other vise it just not working the way you want :)  ;( or even if i clear my troath for example it will pick up words even if im not saying and voice training has ben done 2 everything fine there .

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 10:56:19 AM »
The false picking up  of commands can be reduced if you turn the Command Weight value down as well (Voice Attack settings -> Recognition tab)

SheppardSG1

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 05:53:41 PM »
does not seems to working  for example i say pain he will pick up as bake  imao im getting better mic for this with webcam one i just dont have any luck nothing but problems for the past 1month :) tnx for the help. Or if i solve one problem another random problem will appear