Author Topic: Orion voicepack doesn't recognize questions  (Read 3150 times)

ntblood

Orion voicepack doesn't recognize questions
« on: September 09, 2019, 01:29:39 AM »
The Orion voiceattack module recognizes commands and responds to them but none of the questions that are listed in the command list. None of the questions are recognized or given a response to. Any ideas?
Thanks
PS. I've read that you can enable chit-chat by saying "turn on chit-chat" but Voiceattack didn't recognize that command. I also tried "enable chitchat"  but VA won't recognize the work enable. :\
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 05:22:40 AM by ntblood »

Frici

Re: Orion voicepack doesn't recognize questions
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 08:42:11 AM »
Hello.

For HCS questions you might want to give a detailed info about your purchased product (As in VA Version and plugin/VoicePack version)

In a thread in either the HCS VoicePacks Forum or the discord

To receive proper support and help understand what your issue is.

ntblood

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 08:49:16 AM »
The Discord channel was able to help me.  I needed to update my version of Orion to Singularity then just say "enable chit chat".

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 09:03:58 AM »
VoiceAttack has no built-in "chit-chat" feature, so that would be part of the third-party HCS Voice Packs product you're using.

If a command is not recognized, but nearly all others are (I.E. your speech recognition profile is properly trained), it may be disabled or nonexistent within the loaded profile(s), which you'll want to contact the profile author about, as you've done.

ntblood

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 09:31:15 AM »
The Discord channel was able to help me.  I needed to update my version of Orion to Singularity then just say "enable chit chat".
Thank you