Author Topic: Logitech g920 webcam microphone voice attack not recognized  (Read 3231 times)

SheppardSG1

Logitech g920 webcam microphone voice attack not recognized
« on: October 27, 2019, 03:05:56 PM »
Hello
where to begin i had microphone on my old headsets working fine with voice attack few days ago i put it on my head and it falls apart, I switch to my webcam microphone (Logitech g920 ) im using this one and i had nothing but problems running voice attack.
I done speach training again everything is fine even on obs microphone is fine on discord everyone is understanding me fine  just voice attack is having problems what i say  it will understand few sounds effects that i have for stream when i start tre program after a while of running just the one that i have  trying to solve that problem for a week now no luck any ideas ?
Thank you
https://images2.imgbox.com/be/09/9GS0RcdJ_o.png screen of the problem or its too noisy  no idea what to do ;(

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Logitech g920 webcam microphone voice attack not recognized
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 03:13:34 PM »
You could try creating a new speech recognition profile, so the training data from your previous microphone does not affect the recognition on this one.

Also make sure to check the "Disable Adaptive Recognition (useful for noisy environments)" option on the "Recognition" tab of the VoiceAttack options window.

Though, you're combining what by necessity is a microphone that will pick up loads of environmental noise, with very short commands, which tend to be difficult to recognize correctly and consistently even with a good microphone.
Voice recognition (not just VoiceAttack) works best with a microphone that picks up your voice very clearly, without picking up background noise, and command phrases made up out of a decent number of distinct phonemes.

SheppardSG1

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 06:46:26 AM »
Let me try tnx bud

SheppardSG1

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 06:59:40 AM »
Ok i disable that in the settings it was fine for few minutes of testing then it went not recognized on windows speechi so hard to figure out with this voice attack im done  i even try to yell close at the mic in cam nada let me try new profile

SheppardSG1

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 07:11:02 AM »
Ok problem solved i had to create new profile i mean select previous one for some reason it gave me new one there xd
I select the one i had and viola working like a charm thank you so much :)

SheppardSG1

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 07:13:34 AM »
Or maybe not i close voice attack launch it again and not recognized its driving me nut webcams are not goood to use as mic

Seems to be working now after i curse the hell out the webcam xd i do speach training again run voice attack as admin wait a bit when its open, and i had to made duplicate commands as profile in voice too for some reason  but its working now tnx again