Author Topic: Extra Hotkey Joystick button Recognation  (Read 2651 times)

johnliem

Extra Hotkey Joystick button Recognation
« on: December 25, 2018, 08:40:27 AM »
Hi Garry

Could you add an Extra Hotkey Joystick button Recognation option  like for the middle button of the mouse,

as press listen until recognation, thanks

EDIT by Pfeil: Functionality already available.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 12:27:43 PM by Pfeil »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Extra Hotkey Joystick button Recognation
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 09:58:02 AM »
The "Listen then stop listening after recognition completes" is the joystick equivalent to "Listen Until Recognition" for the mouse, so that option already exists.

Is that what you're looking for?

johnliem

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 12:49:38 PM »
Oh yes thanks, I do not see that ;-)

I have another question, not sure if this already exist,  is that possible that VoiceAttack can create a macro for a clcik spot on a game?  this macro function is available in FSUIPC for Flight simulator like FSX and Prepare3D, just a bit information in case for whom not now about this, what I mean for this, in the flight simulator we have a lot spot which we can click on it to activate or to pop up like what we call it FMC or MCDU or MCP,

Because there are many click spots to click on, so via FSUIPC we can create a macro which we can activate the macro with one single click on a key or button, just wondeirng if this can also be built in VoiceAttack? where we can activate the macro via a key or button and of course with a command. thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 12:24:15 AM »
VoiceAttack can click a given onscreen location, if that's what you mean. Though this does not work in all games, as many don't use the absolute cursor position.
Also, if the ingame camera moves and changes the relative position of the onscreen elements, clicking them will likely not work consistently, as the location you click onscreen is static(unless you have a way to compensate for the offset).

johnliem

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 12:59:17 AM »
Again thanks for your reply and I understand that this does not work in all games, maybe I can try about that  to click a given onscreen location, where can I find this command as I only when I say, when I press a key, a button, or mouse.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 02:01:48 AM »
This is an action, not a command trigger; Click "Mouse >", click "Move", and you'll see a number of options for moving the cursor.
The simplest is "Move to coordinates", as you can click the "Set Position" button, move the cursor to where you want it ingame, and press the indicated key to record that position.

After you've added that action, you can add a mouse click(Click "Mouse >", click "Click") to click that location.

johnliem

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 02:03:21 AM »
Okay thanks I will give it a try.