Author Topic: Starting project (take a month or so) to get VA working with TTS MUDD Client(s)  (Read 2366 times)

blueauran

VIP MUD or MUSH Client with voice attack

This is for playing MUDD's with only sound (no screen or keyboard)

I am going to get started creating a profile for one or both of these MUDD clients in order to be a benefit to the visually impaired or people with impaired hand function (and have FUN while I am doing so).  So far I have just managed to get it to say hello with ease into the input window, and so I know after entering all 150 or so of the common commands this will be a go.  I did the same thing with a more clunky method years ago using Dragon Naturally Speaking...this will be better, and of coarse share-able.

I will probably start with the MUDD Alter Aeon as it is very user friendly to all communities and of coarse free.  If anyone would like to make suggestions to help as I am new with voice attack software, or even assist directly that would be welcomed/appreciated.

http://www.alteraeon.com/  8)

PS: pretty sure I may have to borrow on a little work from others, maybe like the TTS thread below this on in the forums, as I will need a way to spell out alphabetically for when that comes in handy as well.