Author Topic: Multi language commands  (Read 1864 times)

kourou

• Anything that can go wrong will go wrong
    • FANNY (Discord)
Multi language commands
« on: November 01, 2018, 09:31:42 AM »
Hi there,
So I have a need and I don't know if it is feasible. This is my problem; I've made a profile in french, and I want to make another one in english. If I write the english sentences side by side with french sentences in the commands (with ; separator),  the profile will make to much time to load, not to mention the problem of voice recognition that can interpret a french sentence in english but not in the right command. If I copy the profile and make another .vap just for english, it will be difficult to maintain updates for users.
So I was thinking about a button + that can be near the field "when I say" with a tag option like Fr, En, Sp or It etc ... which is a variable or maybe a token, the user can choose the value in a parallel light profile, or maybe in the VA main window or profile options window. VA has to check this value and load only the field that match it before "switching to" or loading this profile. Of course if the user does not specify a tag value, or does but the specified tag does not exists in the profile cmds, it will be the first field that will be loaded.  see attached img for example.