Author Topic: voice attack  (Read 2022 times)

Firecatz3

voice attack
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:43:09 PM »
so im playing elite dangerous right? and i say prepare for system jump so i can go to my home station but it didnt work so i jumped manually and then docked so i checked what the problem is and when i said jump it thought i said job? whats wrong

P.S I did the improve speech recognition about 10 or 12 times

Gary

• Administrator
Re: voice attack
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 04:55:52 PM »
If you've trained the speech engine and there is no improvement in recognition with simple words, it's going to turn out that you have other problems on your system.  You'll want to take a look at this thread:   http://voiceattack.com/SMF/index.php?topic=1635.0

It's a rather lengthy read, but you're probably going to find your solution somewhere in there.

Hope that helps!

SemlerPDX

• Global Moderator
  • Upstanding Lunatic
    • My AVCS Homepage
Re: voice attack
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:52:20 AM »
^What he said should be tried and read first, if you get everything set up right, it will remain right forever if you save your profile and backup all that training you did to your own speech engine.

But as a final resort, after trying the above, there's really nothing wrong with this:

Code: [Select]
prepare for system [jump;job]
It's what I did - trained everything, followed the steps in the manual and that post.  In the end, once in awhile, some words will get mixed up due to enunciation, or maybe saying something with a little breath behind it that hits the mic just right.

Adding those accidental words as a last resort in the optional command format is a valid workaround.
I don't always drink beer - but when I do, I slurrrrr my speeech.
 8)