Author Topic: [v1.7.2.1] {QUECMDCOUNT:} does not update until queue is started  (Read 1313 times)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
When using the "Stop after the current command completes" option of the Queue Action action, the queue goes to a stopped status, but is not cleared.

I'm using the "{QUECMDCOUNT:}" token to check how many commands remain in the queue, however it seems this count is not updated until the queue is restarted at which point it will be 0.

As an aside, when using this option it appears the queue actually stops before the command is actually finished.

I.E. the next command in the queue is not executed if the previous one finishes while the "Stop after the current command completes" command is still running.

EDIT: Fixed in v1.7.2.11
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 02:03:32 AM by Pfeil »

Gary

• Administrator
Re: [v1.7.2.1] {QUECMDCOUNT:} does not update until queue is started
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 08:49:43 PM »
Fixed the issue where the count would return the number of items left in the queue when, 'stop after command completes' is executed.  The count should be zero now.

I think the proper verbiage should be, 'Stop queue and allow current command to complete', which is a more accurate indication of what's going on.  The idea is that it's not a dead stop (command + queue).  Edit - Changed verbiage.

Side note - I did notice that changing profiles did not empty the queue if the queue was stopped - the commands would not run, but the count would still show items.  This has been fixed.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:50:18 PM by Gary »