Author Topic: Organisation of Commands.  (Read 1910 times)

Vlodec

Organisation of Commands.
« on: July 17, 2020, 02:57:45 PM »
Colour coded folders in order to categorise commands. As an example, I often have several different command for the same function. There are different reason for this; sometimes, for instance, VA thinks I'm saying something else, and if that "something else" is consistent I'll create a duplicate command for it, so I get the same result regardless. Also, like everyone, I use different words or phrases with the same meaning. It would help a lot - especially as the number of commands inevitably grows over time - if I could organise them all into folders for commands of a similar nature, and for the same function.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Organisation of Commands.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 03:03:31 PM »
Commands can already be assigned to a category, and the command list can be grouped by category (by clicking the rectangle icon near the bottom-right corner of the "Edit a profile" window).

Instead of duplicating a command, you could add the phrase to the existing command, separated by a semicolon (or if only part of the phrase differs, using dynamic command sections).

Press F1 while VoiceAttack has focus to open VoiceAttackHelp.pdf in your default PDF viewer, which has information on these features.

Vlodec

Re: Organisation of Commands.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 03:39:34 PM »
Cheers.