Author Topic: Voice Attack commands  (Read 2690 times)

Samyueru

Voice Attack commands
« on: July 08, 2018, 03:20:48 PM »
Hello, I have the purchased Voice Attack, and I created a profile with some commands, and i can't add more commands.

Is there a limite of commands on each profile? Because i can't add more than 29 commands.

Waiting for your help.

Samyueru

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Voice Attack commands
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 03:57:47 PM »
There is no artificial limitation on the amount of commands you can create in the activated version of VoiceAttack; The demo version can have a single profile with 20 commands.

Is VoiceAttack showing you a message telling you you can't create more commands?

Samyueru

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 04:48:24 PM »
In the profile that i added, here are some commands in Rainbow Six Vegas:

"check your fire;return fire;weapons free;fire at will" and the key to press is "G";

In these commands the only one that doesn't work is "weapons free", and i already added in Speech dictionary.

Exergist

• Global Moderator
  • Ride the lightning
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 09:25:08 AM »
For "standard" words in a given language you shouldn't have to add them to the speech dictionary to get VA to recognize them. I would think "weapons free" would fall into this category. If you want VA to recognize something like "poticharoo" or "conflagrious" THEN you'll need to add them to the dictionary because those are "imaginary" words.

In these commands the only one that doesn't work is "weapons free"
What do you mean by that? Do you not even get the audio response from Vegas saying "weapons free"?

Samyueru

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 10:27:50 AM »
Sorry for the delay in  answering.

Yes, Exergist, even when playing the game and i say "weapons free" there's no audio response from the game.
I already deleted the word in speech dictionary, and it's the same.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 10:42:38 AM »
As other phrases for the same command do seem to work, you may want to try retraining the speech engine.

Exergist

• Global Moderator
  • Ride the lightning
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 12:41:19 AM »
I personally went through at least three sessions of the speech engine training, so that may be something to consider. I'd say in addition to retraining make a command that is just "weapons free" and see if that works.