Author Topic: [v1.7.0.5] "Block Mouse Input" "All but" option doesn't block movement  (Read 1880 times)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
For the "Block Mouse Input" action, when using the "Block" option combined with the "All but the actions indicated below" option, mouse movement will not be blocked, regardless of the value of the "Mouse Movement" checkbox.

Using the "Only the actions indicated below" option with "Mouse Movement" checked does block movement successfully.

When the "Unblock" option is used, the "Mouse Movement" checkbox works as expected.

EDIT: Fixed somewhere along the line, checked in v1.7.2.21
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:27:47 PM by Pfeil »

Gary

• Administrator
Got it.  It's clearing the percentage out, so it's making it not blocked.  I'm thinking I may have overloaded this screen a little too much.  I started with a separate screen for the movement, but then toddled down the path of a 100% mouse restriction is a block.  So, I moved it into the same screen as the mouse buttons.  I mean, I can make what is in place work, but it may turn out to be a little bit confusing.  For instance, selecting, 'Block' and then, 'all but what's listed' *should* allow for the slider to be enabled only if the checkbox is NOT checked (which is what I've fixed it to do).  Thanks  for your thoroughness :)

Edit - Going to move the mouse restriction into its own thing, as that would make it easier to understand.  The mouse block screen will continue to have a checkbox for full blocking.

Edit 2 - All mouse movement stuff has been moved to its own, simple screen:  Restrict Mouse Movement.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 02:41:16 PM by Gary »

Gary

• Administrator
I put the mouse movement restriction stuff in its own form.  Hoping that will take care of the issue you had reported, plus any ongoing confusion ;)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
That'll work :)

One thing to point out, not really worth another topic:
Code: [Select]
Restrict mouse movment by 50%
This typo shows at all percentages.