Author Topic: Game music packs + hsc pack  (Read 4327 times)

fransoos

Game music packs + hsc pack
« on: February 01, 2018, 03:08:38 AM »
Hi,

How do I get game music pack and hsc pack working together in voiceattack ?

I like to be hsc pack to be my main command pack.

thanks

frans

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
Re: Game music packs + hsc pack
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 10:03:56 PM »
You'd have to ask them. HCS will not give support when customising your profiles to include others. GameMusicPacks in particular are breaking our profiles and causing our support hours of extra work. It's up to you but you do so at your own risk.
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Wildcard

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 02:18:12 PM »

(Put in words or phrases you would associate with this command for this example I am Using Elite Dangerous and Low Waking (this is not a jump but rather flying around inside a system)

Conditions:
Super Cruise, Spool up FTL, Warm up FTL

Command:
Execute command, '((Supercruise))' (and wait until it completes)

Allow other commands to be executed while this one is running

===========
Seperate Entry;
===========

((Supercruise))

(Super Cruise is comprised of a variation of voice response that fit the command, Setting up a condition to randomize the response to give the program a more "AI" feel by allowing it to say multiple different things.)

Below this next line is the command called ((Supercruise))
Add a Description "FSD"
Add a Category "Random Sounds"
(this lets you organize commands later so you can find and/or isolate them later)

Set small int (condition) [randomsoundvariable] value as random from 1 to 3
Begin Small Integer Compare : [randomsoundvariable] Equals 1
    Play sound, '{VA_SOUNDS}\hcspack\engines thrusters and drives\drives\charging supercruise drive.mp3'
End Condition - Exit when condition met
Begin Small Integer Compare : [randomsoundvariable] Equals 2
    Play sound, '{VA_SOUNDS}\hcspack\engines thrusters and drives\drives\engaging supercruise.mp3'
End Condition - Exit when condition met
Begin Small Integer Compare : [randomsoundvariable] Equals 3
    Play sound, '{VA_SOUNDS}\hcspack\engines thrusters and drives\drives\preparing for supercruise.mp3'
End Condition

This is split up so you have a list of ((x)) commands that you can organize and easily find in the VA UI, while at the same time Making it much easier to edit or tweak a single command for use with multiple others that dont necessarily need to be edited.

These commands are located in "Other\Voice Attack Action" using The "Execute Another Command" function and the "Set Small Int Condition" Function.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:32:35 PM by Wildcard »

pschmidt

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
Follow the instructions on the GameMusicPacks website online manual to add the player profile as a child of your singularity (or elite dangerous) profile.
THen edit your singularity (or Elite dangerous) profile. Find the commands for Music and delete them. Restart Voice Attack. The player and packs should now work as advertised.