Author Topic: unable to invoke plugin - What plugin is missing?  (Read 3212 times)

RandomGopher

unable to invoke plugin - What plugin is missing?
« on: April 07, 2018, 10:45:04 AM »
How do I discover the name of the missing plugin?

Gary

• Administrator
Re: unable to invoke plugin - What plugin is missing?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 11:13:53 AM »
If a plugin is missing, that means that it is either not installed or is somehow not available to VA.  Since the call from VA to the plugin is done via unique Id (and not plugin name), You'll have to look at the command in which the plugin was called to find out what you are looking for, and then determine what plugin would be missing based on the author of the profile and the context of the command.

RandomGopher

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 07:05:01 PM »
Thank you for your helpful reply.

I still can't find the missing plugin because what I know at this point is a single line in VA startup - Unable TO INVOKE...

When I click on it a menu comes up with options allowing copying and reordering log entries.

I should state that this is a reinstallation of VA after a period of not using it.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 04:23:05 AM »
If you're seeing the entry when VoiceAttack starts, it'll likely stem from the command that runs when the profile loads.

You should see a "Profile startup : ''" message with a purple icon naming the command(which you can double-click to open the command), if that is the case.

You can also find out which command runs on profile load by clicking to open the "Edit a Profile" window, to open the "Profile Options", and in the "Profile General" tab check which command is listed under "Execute a command each time this profile is loaded".

EDIT: Fixed image links
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:44:04 PM by Pfeil »