Author Topic: thrustmaster warthog hotas  (Read 2528 times)

slowhand13

thrustmaster warthog hotas
« on: March 28, 2018, 04:03:08 AM »
Hi guys
Just bought the thrusmaster warthog hotas have binded the keys to work with elite, now the hard part for me is making it work with voice attack , have no clue where to start,is there some guide i can use,i set up my previous hotas the saitek x52 with a guide from voice attack on you tube ,is there something like that available .
thanks in advance

Ron

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: thrustmaster warthog hotas
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 09:19:45 PM »
How are you trying to set it up?

There are two main options:

1. Have VoiceAttack manage the buttons, and use commands to send keypresses to your game

2. Have the manufacturer's software("T.A.R.G.E.T" in your case, I believe) send keypresses, and use(some of) those to trigger VoiceAttack commands.

In either case, the most flexible option is the have the game take keyboard input(as sending keyboard keypresses can be done directly from software, whereas joystick buttons require a device).

slowhand13

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 02:10:19 PM »
Many thanks, i was trying not to use the target software, but i dont think i have an option thanks anyway

Touille

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 04:39:22 AM »
For Elite Dangerous ,if you do not use the TARGET software with the warthog, you miss a lot of possibilities offered by its use
You can use some good profile already done, they send keypresses, so, you can use them to trigger VoiceAttack commands.

Mine on Github : ED-Warthog-Target-Script

Or this one : Aussiedroid's Enhanced Thrustmaster Warthog Script

Ps: use your search engine

If you need help to install and configure one of those TARGET script, PM me
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 04:47:11 AM by Touille »