Author Topic: SINGULARITY Plugin from HCS breaking my VA Experience  (Read 3595 times)

arelusmaximus

SINGULARITY Plugin from HCS breaking my VA Experience
« on: March 17, 2018, 05:03:59 PM »
I have a number of profiles i use with VA, some for games like ARMA and some i wrote myself.  Since installing the singularity plugin from HCS I get singularity responses in my other profiles even when the singularity profile is not linked.

This is breaking my immersion and experience across the board.  Its almost as if voiceattack is being reduced to just ED and HCS !!! Is there a way to activate and deactivate plugins based on your activity.

This is very annoying - months of work making profiles and setting everything up just right and its being ruined by blatant disregard.

What is VAs policy on plugins of this nature ?

Frici

Re: SINGULARITY Plugin from HCS breaking my VA Experience
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 06:30:50 AM »
I have a number of profiles i use with VA, some for games like ARMA and some i wrote myself.  Since installing the singularity plugin from HCS I get singularity responses in my other profiles even when the singularity profile is not linked.

This is breaking my immersion and experience across the board.  Its almost as if voiceattack is being reduced to just ED and HCS !!! Is there a way to activate and deactivate plugins based on your activity.

This is very annoying - months of work making profiles and setting everything up just right and its being ruined by blatant disregard.

What is VAs policy on plugins of this nature ?

I have a lot of personal profiles and building blocks i use for my VA and also NON HCS plugins and I've never seen that behavior.
Are you entirely sure you haven't linked the profile anywhere or otherwise use parts of it in any regard?

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
Re: SINGULARITY Plugin from HCS breaking my VA Experience
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 11:25:30 AM »
The plugins for HCS react to events in the Elite Dangerous journal files. If they are not being updated, ie Elite is not running, then they will do nothing. If you do not have the Singularity profile selected in VA then they will do nothing. So, what you are suggesting is simply not possible.
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.