Author Topic: Closing VA moves it to background process instead of shutting down properly.  (Read 1977 times)

Chad711

I do not have the box checked to move to system tray. Every single time I click the X to close VA it will move it to background process instead. I will watch Task Manager and I see it exiting out of Current Process and then it shows up in Background process. Because of this when I try to reopen VA it does not. I have to manually kill the process in Task manager.

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
remove all your plugins and see if that fixes the issue...if it does then add them back one at a time to try and figure out which one is causing the issue
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Gary

• Administrator
Also, go into the options screen and then to the General tab.  Make sure the, 'Close Button Minimize Only' option is not checked.  That option, plus, 'Minimize to System Tray' would definitely produce what you are experiencing.

Chad711

I do not have those checked. Well it was a profile and it's one that I paid for so I reached out to the DEV to let him know. Hope he fixes it.