Author Topic: How do I find a command that uses a particular spoken phrase or script fragment?  (Read 1916 times)

sleoj

Part 1:  if I'm working on a large profile, I like to categorize commands for convenience.  However, that does hide the command phrase, which would be buried needle-in-haystack fashion even if there were no categories, I guess.  In the profile editor, is there an easy way to hunt or filter down to a command using a particular phrase?  E.g. "show me the command that contains CAPTAIN'S LOG".

Part 2:  I decide I need to adjust a command that has a certain string occurrence in its script.  How can I hunt or filter down to just the commands that have a particular string?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
There's a search box at the bottom center of the "Edit a Profile" window:

Quote from: VoiceAttackHelp.pdf
List Filter Input Box
- Start typing in this box and the command list will be filtered down to display any field that contains the text that is typed.

Clear this box to remove the filter (this does not affect the underlying data).

List Filter Toggle Buttons

– There are six buttons to quickly filter the list based on command state.

You can toggle each filter by simply clicking the buttons (this does not affect the underlying data).

The six filters are:
- Hide/show commands that have 'When I say' disabled. (S)
- Hide/show commands that have 'When I press keys' disabled. (K)
- Hide/show commands that have 'When I press button' disabled. (J)
- Hide/show commands that are prefixes. (P)
- Hide/show commands that are suffixes. (X)
- Hide/show commands that are full commands. (F)

You cannot filter by running your query on a specific field at the moment, if that's what you're asking.

sleoj

Wow, that "list filter" text was dim enough I never noticed it :P  Thanks for the tip!