Author Topic: [v1.6.7.9] square brackets causing row shift in html export  (Read 2593 times)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
[v1.6.7.9] square brackets causing row shift in html export
« on: September 20, 2017, 03:23:51 PM »
I've tried to get the exact conditions where this will occur, but I'm not familiar enough with html/css.
Trying various permutations of character length and placement, all I can establish is that the first section of text needs to be enclosed in square brackets, and the second separated by either a space or a '[' character; And even that I'm not quite sure of.

The issue is this: Something like "[12345] 123456789012345678901234560" will show up as "[12345]" because the rest is shifted to the next line, which is hidden(as per the wraparound setting for that column, I believe).

I've attached a profile that demonstrates the issue. Even that isn't quite consistent, because exporting the command that contains actions means only that command has the issue, whereas when excluding that command, the others all have the issue(suggesting it's column-width related).

It's likely a browser/rendering engine issue rather than a VoiceAttack one, but perhaps there's a way to prevent it.

I've tested only with Firefox(both ESR and latest), as I don't have any other browsers installed.

EDIT: Still applies to v1.7.3

EDIT: Wrapped-around text no longer appears to be hidden with v1.7.5.10, marking as fixed
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:56:21 PM by Pfeil »