Author Topic: [v1.6.7.8] Colums missing from file when exporting to html after moving columns  (Read 2526 times)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
When exporting a profile, if the columns in the "Export Profile" window are rearranged, the last two columns are discarded when exporting and are not present visually, nor within the file(I checked the .html source).

E.G. if the order is altered to "Actions", "Spoken Command", "Shortcut", "Mouse", "Buttons", "Category", and "Description", "Category" and "Description" will not be exported.

If in this example, all options in the "HTML Export Options" dialog but "Show Categories" and "Show Descriptions" are unchecked, the resulting .html file will only contain the black header bar with the profile name and "VoiceAttack Profile Command Sheet" text("tblHeader"), but the commands table("tbl") will not be populated.

Exporting a second time with the same settings does produce the expected result; This issue only occurs if the columns are rearranged while going through the export sequence.

EDIT: Solved in v1.6.7.9
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 02:19:44 PM by Pfeil »

Gary

• Administrator
Thanks for letting me know.  I think I've got this one sorted out now (will be in the next beta).