Author Topic: [v1.6.4.6] Command on profile load blocked when other commands not allowed  (Read 2836 times)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
This one has been around for a long time, as it apparently goes back to v1.5.12(v1.5.8, the next version down I have, doesn't have the issue, but then it doesn't have command blocking either):

Profile 1 has a command with the "Switch to Another Profile" action, which does not have the "Allow other commands to be executed while this one is running" option set.
Profile 2 has the "Execute a command each time this profile is loaded" option set and linked to a command.

When the command in profile 1 is used to switch to profile 2, the command linked to the "Execute a command each time this profile is loaded" option will be blocked from executing.
If the "Cancel Blocked Commands" option is set, the linked command will not run("Command canceled: Another command is not allowing others to execute.").

This can of course be worked around by setting the "Allow other commands to be executed while this one is running" option in the command that calls the profile switch.

However, it doesn't seem right that a command from the profile that's unloaded would interfere with a command in the current profile.

EDIT: Fixed in v1.6.4.7
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:22:31 PM by Pfeil »

Gary

• Administrator
I'll do a dive on that (after Friday).  Thanks for letting me know!

Edit - Very simple fix.  Should be good to go now ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 07:10:40 PM by Gary »