Author Topic: how do i get voice attack to auto run at start with its administrator priviligis  (Read 5787 times)

axonMagnus

i can get it to auto start if i dont have it set to to run with admin privilegies. thanks you Gary and happy new year buddy i wish you many many more to come :);D

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
i can get it to auto start if i dont have it set to to run with admin privilegies.
So does it simply not start if you do set it to run as admin?

Did you set it to run as admin through the compatibility tab?

axonMagnus

yeah its simply doesnt run yes i did set it through there :)

FearNaBoinne

Having the same challenge!...    :(

Antaniserse

• Global Moderator
    • My VA plugins
This is actually a bit tricky, since normal "run as admin" settings are not taken into account with startup programs, for security reasons.

There are ways around that using the task scheduler but they might not work with applications with UI, like VA here, so one alternative is probably to use a proxy application that act as a bridge (see for example here: https://stefansundin.github.io/elevatedstartup), but it may still have some quirks
"I am not perfect and neither was my career. In the end tennis is like life, messy."
Marat Safin

Slan

• Global Moderator
I have used the Elevated shortcuts Antaniserse suggests for a very long time. Mine starts up with a few command line parameters as well, no issues at all.

I can highly recommend it.

axonMagnus

I have used the Elevated shortcuts Antaniserse suggests for a very long time. Mine starts up with a few command line parameters as well, no issues at all.

I can highly recommend it.

thanks buddy :)  you are the best , i have tried your recommendation for a few days now and its absolutely perfect for that and much much more :) , i highly recommend it :)