Author Topic: can't use left mouse button anymore - voice attack unusable-please help[solved]  (Read 2652 times)

ch4rl13_G0rd0n

i messed up. i created a command in my profile that activates with a mouse shortcut. Problem is, it is only the left button and i didn't noticed that "do not allow button event to be passed through" was flagged.
So now everytime i open voice attack, as soon as it starts it overides windows and i can't use the left mouse button. So i can't click anything. i can't edit the profile, i can't close voice attack, basically i can't left click at all inside windows, only option is to restart the pc.
Is there a way to open voice attack without loading a profile, or with mouse input disabled, or any other way so that i can edit my profile and delete that command? i tried deleting the .vat profile in the voiceattack directory but the profile loads up anyway.
Please help,
thanks in advance
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:37:23 PM by ch4rl13_G0rd0n »

ch4rl13_G0rd0n

i think i managed to get everything back to normal deleting the voiceattack.dat file and using an older backup.  Thanks god VA automatically saves backups.

Gary

• Administrator
Glad you got it sorted out.   ALT + F4 will kill a running program in Windows, just as a opening Task Manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and killing the process.  You can also tab through VA's controls, select the mouse shortcut icon and toggle it by pressing enter.  Launching VA with the -nomouse parameter will disable the mouse shortcuts on load.