Author Topic: Can't get voice attack to auto startup with windows  (Read 6227 times)

dexatron

Can't get voice attack to auto startup with windows
« on: January 29, 2017, 05:17:40 AM »
Hey guys...For some reason i can't for the life of me  get VA to auto startup with windows...i've loaded it in the start up menu...I've checked it in the General Options menu..i've even is set in the msconfig start up menu as enabled...but no way will it load...now once my system is up running  i can double click on the program and it runs just find...Any idea's?

dex

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Can't get voice attack to auto startup with windows
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 04:12:46 PM »
Are you running VA as an administrator?  If so, you may need to stop doing that in order for it to run on startup.

iceblast

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 04:30:21 PM »
Do a google search for a program called Elevated Startup. That will help you run programs at startup, that you might be having trouble with.

dexatron

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 03:54:50 AM »
Okay That worked thank you...But now i have this other problem..my program now has this message that says "voiceAttack privileges not elevated.  If you are having trouble with key presses, try running as an administrator." is there a way to stop that for comming up..or should i just ignore it. ;D

iceblast

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 08:37:33 AM »
Run VA in administrator mode, and it will stop saying that.

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 08:57:36 AM »
The message can be ignored and is only there as a reminder.  There will be an option at some point to not show that (although it is an important message and cuts down on a LOT of support messages).