Author Topic: Is it possible to run commands autmatically on voice attack startup?  (Read 4954 times)

jyashi

Hi

I want to execute a command as soon as voice attack starts without any user voice or key input. Is it possible to run a set command every time voice attack starts up?

Frici

Re: Is it possible to run commands autmatically on voice attack startup?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 06:21:20 AM »
Hi

I want to execute a command as soon as voice attack starts without any user voice or key input. Is it possible to run a set command every time voice attack starts up?

not sure that is possible with VoiceAttack "itself" but VoiceAttack loads the profile you had on before you closed it last time so if you want you should be able to add startup commands in THAT profile and VA will run them next time it opens and loads that profile on startup.

jyashi

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 06:29:33 AM »
Hi

not sure that is possible with VoiceAttack "itself" but VoiceAttack loads the profile you had on before you closed it last time so if you want you should be able to add startup commands in THAT profile and VA will run them next time it opens and loads that profile on startup.

Ok how do i setup a start up command?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 07:54:24 AM »
how do i setup a start up command?

Click , click , check the "Execute a command each time this profile is loaded" option and select a command from the dropdown, click "OK", finally click "Done".

The documentation is in your VoiceAttack installation directory as "VoiceAttackHelp.pdf", also reachable through a shortcut in your start menu called "VoiceAttack Documentation".

EDIT: Fixed image links
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:40:27 PM by Pfeil »