Author Topic: Trying to use HCS Voice Pack with older VA-version  (Read 3618 times)

albionsblade

Trying to use HCS Voice Pack with older VA-version
« on: January 26, 2017, 04:45:52 PM »
OK, a bit of a strange one and don't really expect anyone will be able to help me on this.
I'm using VoiceAtteck version 1.5.7 no newer version will work on my PC. Gone everything I can think of but nothing worked and the only thing that seems like it's going to work is to rip out Windows 10 and reinstall. I like VA but I'm not going to do that for one program.

Now I was trying to get a voicepack profile loaded in but all I can get is. 
"Error loading profile data [ther is an error in XML document (14876,12).]"

I'm presuming it's a compatibility problem but thought I'd ask just in case anyone had an idea.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Trying to use HCS Voice Pack with older VA-version
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:40:26 PM »
What's happening is there is an action in that profile that is not in a newer version.  If you can figure out what action that is going by the line/column, you can remove either the offending action or the whole command.

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
Re: Trying to use HCS Voice Pack with older VA-version
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 04:02:50 AM »
you can also use an older version of the profile. Have a look in the Archived folder inside the profiles folder. Any problems just let me know which pack you have and I can send a profile to you that definitely works with that version of VA.
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.