Author Topic: only one profile is working  (Read 4271 times)

thatbolt

only one profile is working
« on: September 18, 2017, 08:15:16 PM »
Greetings All,

Brand new to voice attack and this forum. So far, the very first profile I created works perfect (BMS Falcon 4.32), a great jet fighter combat sim. However, I am unable to get any of the next three profiles to work at all, (CFS3/ETO), CFS3/PTO), (Steel Beasts 3.0). I have a fully paid for and registered version of the lastest beta (1.6.7). But even this latest version will only get the very first profile to work, having already tried the version that I downloaded the day I bought the original version. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the entire layout, setup, and functionality of this software. It is probably something very simple that I'm missing somewhere, it usually is. So, a little help and encouragement will go a long way.

Many thanks,
thatbolt

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
Re: only one profile is working
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 08:38:09 PM »
Could you try with the non-beta version of VA.

When you say you can't get them to work, could you be more specific as to what is happening?
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

thatbolt

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 08:29:24 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for responding so quickly. Had the same problem with the non-beta version that I originally had the very first day that I bought and registered VA. Thought I would try the beta, just to see if it would make a difference, but no such luck.
All three of the troublesome sims say "recognized", but no function. Tried all of the suggestions in the FAQ's. Changing the duration of the hold, making sure the command goes to the active screen, etc. I set up all three just like I did the very first sim that works perfectly (BMS Falcon 4.32). VA seems to be acting like I have a 30 day trial version instead of a bought and registered version. However, when I checked to make sure, that menu says registered along with the big, long registration key. Doesn't make much sense to me, that's why I thought I would be better off looking for some real help here in the forums.

Thanks once again for any kind of input,
thatbolt

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 08:53:05 PM »
VA seems to be acting like I have a 30 day trial version instead of a bought and registered version.

What exactly are you experiencing that makes VA behave as if it is not registered?

thatbolt

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 06:10:48 PM »
Hello again,

Only one profile is working. If I read correctly, you only get one profile to work with on the 30-day trial version.  Perhaps I'm wrong or I'm missing something, somewhere completely. Bottom line is, I really would like to get all these profiles working like the one I setup for BMS Falcon 4.32. There's nothing like voice activated commands during the heat of combat.

Hopefully,
thatbolt