Author Topic: VA transmits all the time, even when not pushing Joystick 1 Button 4  (Read 328 times)

Jabout

Under Hot Keys Tab; Recognition Global Hotkey,  Mouse Click Recognition, Stop All Commands Hotkey are all Disabled/None. Whilst Joystick Button Recognition is Push listen Joystick 1 Button 4.   

Joysticks are enabled, but irrespective of whether or not I am pressing the Joystick 1 Button 4, the Voice Attack transmits anyways. 

The headset icon near the top right of the Voice Attack, reads when I put the mouse arrow over it, Listening, Hotkey-Disabled, Joystick - Push Listen Stick 1 Button 4.

How do I stop Voice Attack listening, when I am not pushing the Joystick 1 Button 4?
Thanks very much for any responses  :).

Gary

• Administrator
Hi, Jabout

With 'Push to listen' turned on, you should be seeing a red 'no' symbol over the headset icon.  Also, the bar at the bottom should be red in color, and still move when sound is detected.  This would indicate that VA's listening is off, and no phrases are being recognized (or unrecognized).  Although audio continues to be detected, no commands will be executed.  This is normal behavior and actually serves the needs of several features within VA.

Let me know if that is not the case.

Hope that helps!

Jabout

Thank you for responding - I do appreciate it, it's now working as it should  :)