Author Topic: Issue with VA and Windows Phone Link  (Read 209 times)

rayz007

Issue with VA and Windows Phone Link
« on: June 07, 2024, 02:00:15 PM »
I am trying to use VA with win 11 to send key presses to Windows Input Experience.
It is working except for the following. When the profile runs, it clicks on a call button in an app. I have Windows Phone Link running and connected to my phone. Windows Phone Link is the default url tel: app. Without VA running, when I manually click the call button, all works fine. I also have an AHK V2 script which does the same and works without VA running. I have VA trigger the hotkey I've assigned in the AHK V2 script. It woks except the Phone Link call button is not activated. It seems that VA is blocking the URL:// tel: command that the app I'm using is sending to Phone Link. Any help on this would be most appreciated. Again, without VA running, when I use the AHK hotkey manually, all works fine.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Issue with VA and Windows Phone Link
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2024, 12:20:53 AM »
If you trigger the AHK script manually while VoiceAttack is running, does it work?

Have you tried either running VoiceAttack as administrator if it isn't, or not running it as administrator if it already was?