Author Topic: VA is picking up voice commands from other DCS players????  (Read 259 times)

subseauk

VA is picking up voice commands from other DCS players????
« on: June 04, 2024, 03:45:25 AM »
Hi all, my VA worked perfectly for a couple of years but now when in multiplayer it seems to hear the voices of other players when playing in multiplayer mode. I have found references to this type of "bleed" and have checked as much as I can with regards to the setup but cannot see anything out of place. I use a generic headset with boom mic which has 3.5mm jacks into the motherboards ( ASUS Crossfire VIII ) sockets. There does not appear to be any problem with the cables to the headset/mic so I suspect the culprit to be software/setup based but as I said I cannot see where.
Any thoughts on how I could track this down???
I have seen refference made in the past to using a USB adaptor but would prefer not to have to go this route unless I could prove it to be correct!!
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Subsea

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: VA is picking up voice commands from other DCS players????
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 03:51:54 AM »
More information on your configuration could potentially be relevant: click the wrench icon on VoiceAttack's main window, and on the "General" tab of the VoiceAttack options window click "System info >", choose "Generate Settings Summary", then "Write to File"; Save the file and upload it here.