Author Topic: Making VoiceAttack Work with "Rise Online" - Need Advice  (Read 2053 times)

wonkama

Making VoiceAttack Work with "Rise Online" - Need Advice
« on: March 06, 2024, 12:38:32 PM »
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to use VoiceAttack with a MMORPG called "Rise Online," but it appears to have no effect on this game. Does anyone know any tricks or workarounds to make it function with "Rise Online"? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Making VoiceAttack Work with "Rise Online" - Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 01:14:57 PM »
What specifically are you having trouble with?  Are commands recognized but nothing is happening?  If so, check out this thread:  https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=53.0

Hope that helps!

wonkama

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 01:12:11 PM »
Hello, thank you for your response. Yes, VoiceAttack successfully recognizes the commands, and I've made sure to run it with Administrator privileges. Despite these steps, there seems to be no interaction with "Rise Online." I followed the thread you linked to, but unfortunately, I'm still encountering the same issue. Any further suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 12:14:36 AM »
Chances are the game is designed to block such input, as their "Game Rules" strictly prohibit it:
https://www.riseonlineworld.com/en/announcements/oyun-kurallari-ve-ceza-sistemi
Using bots, keyboard simulators or any third party tools are also prohibited and will result in a permanent ban of your account. Using any program/script that plays the game in any automatic configuration while you are away from the computer is prohibited and will result in a permanent account ban.

Do not use VoiceAttack with games that don't explicitly allow it. Doing so could affect the future of VoiceAttack's development.

wonkama

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 02:08:03 AM »
Thank you for the caution  :'(