Author Topic: How do I setup "conversations" and the use of "Ship Logs" Properly  (Read 4427 times)

ksalmon87

How do I setup "conversations" and the use of "Ship Logs" Properly
« on: September 15, 2016, 07:54:59 AM »
Hi there, I play Elite Dangerous..I recent bought the "Verity" voice pack and i love the game however I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to configuring VA, ED, & Ship's Log program to work seamlessly  just as presented in videos on youtube and sadly I find that there is not enough tutorials or "how-to" Videos to get the show on the road...

I'm not to familiar with all the advanced features of VA and people say "its easy" but it's not... so what I'm looking to do is set up my game and everything properly that so that when i call the A.I. by name or to have a conversation that it feels seamless and natural not just "machine-like"... I understand that i have to input all the responses that i want answered but can VA automate itself? What I'm asking, does it make any sense??

and also another thing, for the "ship's log" program that works in conjunction with VA, like if i say "log entry" or Captains log" etc Ships log will record what i say and then when im finished i say "end log" or "im done" what im trying to figure out is out to make it play back within the game so as to setup a "play previous or play next" command and it will automatically play back the log.... im not sure how to set it up but from what I've seen I KNOW it's doable.. its just a matter of finding HELP or decent instructions on how to do it.

Thank you in advanced.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:07:07 AM by ksalmon87 »