Author Topic: Vive and Voiceattck  (Read 6635 times)

Hammerschaedel

Vive and Voiceattck
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:43:03 AM »
hiho,
i want to run the 1.5.8.22 VA Beta with the internal Mic of the Vive in Elite Dangerous and i can´t get it to work good. there is always the red mic muted icon in the headline. sometimes it recognise some commands but most of the time it doesn´t

i made a extra voice profil,in the win10 voice recognition, and trained the vr 4-5 times within the vive which works nearly flawless, i also tryed to use voice meter to get a mic boost [the vive mic doesnt have that function), which also didn´t work. Also i checked both the "disable" funktions in VA Recognition...but i can´t get it to work like it used to work with the dk2.

has anybody else encountered this and found a solution?

szeliga90

Re: Vive and Voiceattck
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 10:26:25 AM »
Do You also have wireless headset installed? I had similar problem with my VIVE, VA didn't hear anything what I was saying through VIVE mic or through headset mic (red mic icon all the time) and all other programs did. As soon as I got rid of headset drivers (Corsair Void) everything started working properly.

I also disabled an automatical change of audio input/output in Steam VR as that seems to cause same problem - at least with me headset

Hammerschaedel

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 07:00:52 AM »
After disabling all other mics, the Vive Mic works for me ...

Cananas

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 02:47:21 AM »
Now I am at work, but the new beta versión of VA let you select which Audio and recorder device use for each profile.