Author Topic: First command works and then nothing else does  (Read 2015 times)

Fairweather[SWE]

First command works and then nothing else does
« on: January 04, 2022, 09:28:48 AM »
I made a simple profile with a few commands for Resident Evil 3 (VR mod). VA recognizes all of the commands when in the start up menus but after loading the game world the commands are still recognized by VA but they are not executed. I’ve tried ”send to active window” and ”Resident Evil 3” specificaly but the outcome is the same. Does anyone know what the issue could be? I’m not that familiar with VA, though have had good results when using a combination of profiles in ED (three HCS and one created by me).

Hope someone can help me out!

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: First command works and then nothing else does
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 10:45:11 AM »
If you manually press the keyboard keys the commands would send, does the game respond to them?

Have you tried increasing the time keys are held down for (I.E. the "Hold down for seconds." option in the keypress actions)?

Are you running VoiceAttack as administrator?

Fairweather[SWE]

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 12:42:43 PM »
Thanks for these suggestions. No, the keys do not respond either. I'm using Index knuckle controllers and when the game recognizes them the keys to use change to controller symbols ('A' and 'B'). Seems like the keyboard is disabled when the controllers are used. I'll have to check whether its possible to have keyboard and controllers active simultaneously. Thanks again for your help!   

Fairweather[SWE]

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 01:04:57 PM »
Its confirmed, its either motion controllers OR K/M. The game only permits one method at once. Shame, voiceattack would have made things much simpler.