Author Topic: HELP purchased Voice attack on steam  (Read 1841 times)

Ldee247

HELP purchased Voice attack on steam
« on: October 29, 2021, 05:16:46 PM »
HELP needed I  purchased Voice attack on steam but cant' find the registration key?

Gary

• Administrator
Re: HELP purchased Voice attack on steam
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 08:01:12 PM »
Hi, Ldee247.

When you purchase VoiceAttack through Steam, no registration key is necessary (it’s one of the perks of the Steam version over the standalone version from the VoiceAttack.com site).  All you need to do is run the Steam client and launch VoiceAttack.  Once VoiceAttack is launched once, you won’t even need to run the Steam client to run VoiceAttack (just run it from its installed location).

Hope that helps!

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 12:22:34 AM »
These instructions may be of use.

Ldee247

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 05:19:54 AM »
These instructions may be of use.
Thank you very much for response I really appreciate it got me frustrated a bit trying to look for the activation key, but as you said steam version no key needed I'll install as instructed hopefully all you should be OK.

Thanks 👍

Ldee247

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2021, 05:22:49 AM »
Hi, Ldee247.

When you purchase VoiceAttack through Steam, no registration key is necessary (it’s one of the perks of the Steam version over the standalone version from the VoiceAttack.com site).  All you need to do is run the Steam client and launch VoiceAttack.  Once VoiceAttack is launched once, you won’t even need to run the Steam client to run VoiceAttack (just run it from its installed location).

Hope that helps!

Hi, thank you very much I'll do likewise and give feedback hopefully should be straight forward process, thanks once again.
Cheers.