Author Topic: I've been experiencing VA becoming unresponsive after running a command.  (Read 1345 times)

iceblast

I've been experiencing VA becoming unresponsive after running a command by keyboard.

It happens often when I tell VA to switch profiles by keyboard, or I run a certain command that does a series of simple mouse moves, and clicks.

VA will just stop taking commands, I have to close it, and restart it. Then it goes back to working normally. This has been happening for a while now. No idea why.

Gary

• Administrator
Heya, bud.  Is it possible for you to break down your command into its simplest form where you can reproduce the problem and either upload it here or send it over to support@voiceattack.com?

iceblast

Sorry for the delayed response, it's been crazy around here.

Since you ask, this would mean it's not a general issue others are having.

VA is behaving now when I do the profile switch, no idea why.

The other command, is part of a large command list, that's triggered depending on what program I'm in. I'm going to remove the command from this command, and give it its on command, and see how it runs. If it continues to cause issues, I'll send it to you.

Thanks for responding, and I'll get back to you if I continue to run into issues with it.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Which version of VoiceAttack are you running? If you're having issues with profile switching, do try the beta version just in case