Author Topic: cannot seem to get the "listening" to remain on any more?? Help needed  (Read 1589 times)

subseauk

Hi, I have managed to get my Voice Attack Pro working again with DCS as it was before installing a fresh copy of DCS Open Beta on its' own SDD.
The problem I am having now is the " Listening " mode will not stay on as it did before and I have to keep activating it by button press which is a pain to say the least.
Any thoughts ??
Rgds
Kev

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
That issue has been reported before by other users of the third-party VAICOM PRO plugin, which can disable the listening state in this manner.

You'll want to contact them about that; their support page lists a thread on the Eagle Dynamics forums, and an email address.

There is an unofficial, community-run Discord as well, which may be able to assist with certain issues.

subseauk

Thanks Pfeil
Rgds
Kev

adora

I don't use this application but if it's currently a common issue you could try not using the beta version of the application if it exists where issues are less likely to occur.

... fresh copy of DCS Open Beta ...

Hopefully, things sort out for you and the other users soon!

subseauk

Not using Open Beta is not really an option as it is the most used version in Multi Player  :-\