Author Topic: Elite Dangerous - Select Transaction Panel  (Read 4425 times)

AlexS

Elite Dangerous - Select Transaction Panel
« on: February 14, 2021, 08:38:11 AM »
My command sequence is:

Press key 1 to bring up panel.
Press key E to tab right and bring up transactions panel.

This works the first time, however the focus persists, so the next time it goes to the contacts panel.

Can somebody please show me what they do?

Thanks..

jcdick1

Re: Elite Dangerous - Select Transaction Panel
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 12:22:24 AM »
There are VA profiles for E:D you can find in this thread:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/3-7-voiceattack-profile-sharing-eddi-binded.557121/

Download the profile, import it, and look at the commands they use.  There are several in there that include the "Request docking" commands that automatically move across the outer panel, and then reset it to a default tab for the next time.

Technomancer

• I have a bad feeling about this...
Re: Elite Dangerous - Select Transaction Panel
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 01:35:06 AM »
My command sequence is:

Press key 1 to bring up panel.
Press key E to tab right and bring up transactions panel.

This works the first time, however the focus persists, so the next time it goes to the contacts panel.

Can somebody please show me what they do?

Thanks..

A little late on this reply, but I have a command that moves across the tabs without having to reset it to "Navigation" or "Home" (the system panel).

It allows you to just call out the tab you want, even if the panel is closed (it'll open the panel without first having to command it).  Also, it doesn't matter if you have the panel open and another command (for example: like opening the galaxy map or changing environments) closes it.  You can continue to just call out the tabs you want.  So if you're at the Navigation tab and you jump to supercruise (and the panel closes), you can just call out Contacts, while the panel is closed and it'll open the panel and jump to the Contacts tab.

It has checks to make sure the panel is not already open, so that you don't press the "open panel" button and end up closing it.  It checks for conditions that would prevent the panel from opening and gives cues ("the galaxy map is interfering with that command.", for example).

Really, the only way it messes up on me is if I "manually" move the tab with a joystick. Fixed! :D

You'd need to have EDDI installed.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 02:28:52 AM by Technomancer »