Author Topic: MICROPHONE SWITCH OFF  (Read 2055 times)

terry farrow

MICROPHONE SWITCH OFF
« on: November 04, 2020, 11:48:23 AM »
Hi all.
This is driving me nuts, I have set up some voice commands in voice attack and I have also tried them in Vaicom, when I run DCS my keyboard will be disabled and the Microphone will also turn off in voiceattack so every time I try to use DCS I have to keep going into voiceattack to turn it on again. Does anyone know what the probleem is and has anyone also had this problem.

Thank you.
Kind regards.
Terry.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: MICROPHONE SWITCH OFF
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 11:54:38 AM »
Are you using the third-party VAICOM PRO plugin/profile? A number of users have experienced this issue with that product.

You'll want to contact them about this directly; Their support page lists a thread on the Eagle Dynamics forums, and an email address.

terry farrow

Re: MICROPHONE SWITCH OFF
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 06:33:49 AM »
Where can I get a voiceattack profile for DCS A10C. I had to format my PC and lost everything, I have lost all my profiles and had a lot of my own commands on this profile, I also got some excellent help from people because the profiles I made were not working properly, for example I want to use VA to go to my snap views, radio MFDs but when I set them up the view would be on the screen for a second when I wanted it to stay there until I said another command and then it would flick to that view. Clear  as mud right, but I am an old Army veteran who needs help lol. Someone sent me a step by step guide on how to do this and the exact commands I needed to type in, would anyone be kind enough to do this again. Thank you all.